About the NIT library
The Institute has a specialized library of about 15,000 books and 9,000 journal volumes. The main subject areas of the library are:
- Archaeology and Architectural History of Anatolia, the Near East and the Balkans. Subject categories include excavation reports, architecture, art, material science studies, environmental and geoarchaeology. All periods and to the end of the Ottoman Period are represented, with an emphasis on prehistory.
- History and Languages of Anatolia and the Ancient Near East
- History and Cultural Heritage of Istanbul
- Art History of the Low Countries
Please click here for information about the NIT and ANAMED Libraries joint membership system.
The NIT library is a non-lending library open from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00 hrs.
* Researchers staying at the institute have 24-hour access. The library is located at Istiklal Caddesi, No: 181, 1st floor.
T+90 (212) 293 92 83
F+90 (212) 251 38 46
See also Staff